Rakesh Wahi is the founder of the ABN Group, a media holding company for CNBC Africa and Forbes Africa. He is also the co-founder of the Trans National Academic Group, an education group that includes Murdoch University Dubai and Curtin University Dubai. Mr Wahi, 59, started his career in the Indian Army where he served with the Corps of Engineers before switching gears into the world of corporate finance and investment banking after spending a few months as part of an Indian Scientific Expedition to Antarctica. The entrepreneur and media baron, who divides his time between Dubai and South Africa, is married with two grown-up children.
- Welcome address by ABN Group’s Rakesh Wahi at the Forbes Woman Africa LWS gala dinner
- ‘I SALUTE THE FATHER OF THIS GREAT NATION’
- Global entrepreneur Rakesh Wahi: ‘I’ve been a very bad personal investor’
- Rakesh Wahi addresses the inaugural Forbes Africa Under30 Meetup in Sandton
- Rakesh Wahi addresses Indian Military Academy in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India